There are some corporate blogs out there that really demonstrate well how a blog could be used to benefit the company. I have looked up some of them that I think could be used as examples of good blogs.
1. Google
2. Dell
3. Chrysler
4. Marriot
5. Walmart
6. Ebay
7. Yahoo!
8. Coca-Cola
9. Disney Parks
10. Safeway
One of the reasons I decided if it was a good blog was organization. The blog needs to be easy to skim and easy to navigate. Another thing is that blogs need to be kept up-to-date, and each post should have a purpose behind it. The author of the blog should write a description of who they are and what their blog is about. These traits, along with my own reaction to the corporate websites, lets me know that these blogs are professional.
To sum up: organization, ease of navigation, up-to-date post, author description, and purpose of blogs show good examples of corporate blogs.
For more information: Beginner's Guide to Corporate Blogging by Fredrik Wacka
No comments:
Post a Comment