Monday, September 6, 2010

School Starts

This past week a lot of things have happened. I started school again and met a bunch of new people, as well as had a lot of fun with my fellow roommates. My thoughts after the first week are that I am pretty sure I can do this even though it will be hard with the difficult classes I am taking, and I cannot wait until I am done with school! I have a plan, so I just hope everything will work out. I have been assigned to do a lot of reading this semester and that will be the hardest thing for me to keep up with in class. 

I am quite unsure about a lot of things at this time. My future in particular and my ability to rise to the challenges that are before me: graduating and becoming a business woman, among other things. I just need to remember that each day is a chance to practice becoming better and if I don't do that I will never change. As much as I wish I could just be lazy and do nothing, it would never be worth it. All I can hope is that some good will come out of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment