Today I was thinking that it is time to update the blog on what's going on in my life. The hard part is trying to decide where to start!
Apart from school, I have been having a lot of fun up here in Logan. I have been dating someone, and it has been pretty fun. His name is Tony and today we went to Wok on Wheels, which was a lot of fun. We also went to the Logan Library and got some 'media'. Last week we went fishing at Hyrum Dam.
School has been really hard, and I am hoping that I will be able to get the grades I want. I've really been trying to apply myself this week and I feel good about it. This week on Thursday I had an interview with JC Penney for a Co-op internship. It was a good experience for me to go through that interview, which was pretty rigorous. They asked me a ton of questions about experiences that I've had, and I think that I have a much better idea of what to expect in future interviews. I felt that the interview went well, and I was pleased with it. Yet I don't think that they were completely won over by me. I'm ok with that because I mostly wanted to do this for practice and experience.
Next week I am set to go to the IMA National Student Conference in Anaheim, CA. I leave on Thursday. It should be a good experience and a lot of fun too. I hope that I can meet a few people and be able to participate in all the activities.
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment